Being stuck inside might not be easy but these scrumptious No-Bake Cookies are! They are super easy to make and are SO good. They're also a healthier choice if you are looking for something sweet...as long as you don't eat 10, which trust me, it's very easy to do!
Easy & Tasty No-Bake Cookies
- ½ cup salted butter, cut into cubes
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups instant/quick oats
For the cookies
- Prepare two cookie sheets by lining with wax paper and set aside.
- Combine butter, milk, sugars, and cocoa powder in a medium-sized saucepan over low heat. Don't raise the heat because the mixture needs time to properly combine.
- Stir ingredients frequently until butter is completely melted. Don't use a metal spoon, it will get to hot, I used plastic. Wood will also work.
- Increase heat to medium and, stirring constantly, bring to a boil.
- Boil, still stirring constantly, for 1 minute, then remove from heat. Continue to stir the mixture for several seconds.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla extract, stirring until peanut butter is completely combined and melted into the mixture.
- Add oats and stir until coated in chocolate.
- Drop no bake cookie mixture by approximately 1 ½-2 Tablespoon-sized spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Allow to cool (20-30 minutes) before serving, the cookies will harden as they cool. Tasty!
If you liked this recipe and want to see more, make sure you subscribe! Comment below and let me know how your cookies turn out!