Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, MUST be heat treated
- 1 stick of soft butter
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini Chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp. of milk
- In a mixing bowl, beat the sugar, brown sugar and butter together for 3 mins or until fluffy!
- Add vanilla, salt and milk. Mix well.
- Add the heat treated flour and mix in completely.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Enjoy! You can add anything else you may want to the batter. A fun variation is to add your favorite candy, like Andes Candies!