It's National Unicorn Day and to celebrate we are having some tasty and sugary Unicorn Barf Treats! These treats are a modge-podge of ingredients but are pack full of flavor, sugar and yumminess! No matter what you put in make sure its glittery and full of color because a unicorn wouldn't have it any other way!
- 1 pound of butter
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1 cup Fruity Pebbles
- 3/4 cup broken pretzel sticks
- 2 tbsp. of sprinkles
- 1 bag of giant Jet-Puffed marshmallows
- 1 cup fruity marshmallows
- optional, diced fresh fruit like strawberries or kiwi
For the cookies
- In a metal pot, melt the butter and giant marshmallows. You will need to frequently stir the mixture with a wooden spoon.
- Once the mixture is melted quickly add in the cereal, pretzels, and sprinkles. Mix well.
- On a large piece of parchment paper, smear some butter. Quickly pour out the marshmallow mixture and flatten it. Add in the fruity marshmallows and fruit at this point.
- Let the now flattened mix chill for a few minutes. If you want it to look more "barf" like then you will want to pull it apart into small piles before it fully cools.
- After about 15- 20 mins enjoy. Tasty!