Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookies
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg, room temp.
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1.2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups of Nestle Tollhouse Espresso Chips
For the cookies
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together the pumpkin puree, oil, sugar, egg and vanilla extract, mix until well combined.
- Add the baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, salt and flour to the bowl. Stir until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Cover the bowl and let the dough chill for one hour.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place 2 tbsp. of batter onto the baking sheet. Press a few chocolate chips into the top of each cookie.
Subscribe to Sprinkles of History
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox