Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1 cup of butter, softened.
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup all- purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 cups Quaker oats
- 1 cup of raisins
- 1/4 cup of craisins
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugars on medium speed until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt, mix well.
- Add oats, raisins and craisins. Mix well.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 mins. Cool for 10 mins before serving. Tasty!
Subscribe to Sprinkles of History
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox