You've seen them & dreamt about making them and now you can!
Caramel Apple Cookies
- 1 cup of butter, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large egg, room temp.
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups Nestle Sea Salt Caramel chocolate chips
- 1 Diced Granny Smith Apple
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
For the cookies
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 3 mins. Add eggs one at a time, mix well.
- Add the cake flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt into the mixer and mix until just combined. Stir in the chips and diced apple.
- Line a baking pan and scoop out balls of equal size.
- Bake the cookies for 10-11 mins. Allow the cookies to cool for 15-20 mins. or the cookie will fall apart. Tasty!
Share pictures of your cookies with me & tell me how much you loved them! If you want more recipes like this, subscribe to my blog for recipes, history, updates and more!
Subscribe to Sprinkles of History
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox