You've seen them & dreamt about making them and now you can!
Caramel Apple Cookies
- 1 cup of butter, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large egg, room temp.
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups Nestle Sea Salt Caramel chocolate chips
- 1 Diced Granny Smith Apple
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
For the cookies
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 3 mins. Add eggs one at a time, mix well.
- Add the cake flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt into the mixer and mix until just combined. Stir in the chips and diced apple.
- Line a baking pan and scoop out balls of equal size.
- Bake the cookies for 10-11 mins. Allow the cookies to cool for 15-20 mins. or the cookie will fall apart. Tasty!
Share pictures of your cookies with me & tell me how much you loved them! If you want more recipes like this, subscribe to my blog for recipes, history, updates and more!