Valentine's Day is just around the corner and every year people start making the same, typical foods. You know which ones I am talking about, the truffles, the heart cookies, etc. With that being said, I wanted to do something a little different that is still packed full of Valentine's love.
This super pretty and lovey Strawberry Mint green tea is not only perfect to make for your loved one(s), but it is also a great detox tea. Now when I say detox, I'm not talking about the fad diets where you only drink soup for a week, I'm talking about something that is good for your body. All the ingredients (there are three, lol) are great for digestion and clearing out any toxins in the body.
I am really obsessed with this tea and I think your loved ones will be too! Make sure to check out these cupcakes, they pair perfectly with my yummy Strawberry Mint Green tea.
Super Pretty, Strawberry Mint Green Tea
- 8 cups of water
- 6 green tea bags
- 1 1/2 cups of sliced strawberries
- 1 container of mint
- In a medium sauce pan, bring the 8 cups of water to a boil. Remove the pan from heat.
- Place the tea bags in the water and let steap for 4 mins.
- In a large pitcher, add ice until it fills 1/4 of the pitcher. Pour the tea over the ice. Place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Remove pitcher from the fridge and add the sliced strawberries and clean mint into the tea. Let meld for an hour so the flavor mixes in well. Tasty!