Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- 2 3/4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. and line a cupcake tin with liners.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Combine eggs, oil, pumpkin, milk, vanilla and butter.
- Slowly add 1/2 egg mixture to the dry mix.
- Slowly add the remaining egg mix in 2 pourings Beat for 20 seconds after each addition.
- Pour batter into each cupcake tin and bake cake for 30-35 mins.
- Combine the butter and cream cheese and mix together until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla. Then add the pumpkin spice mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Pipe on to cupcake using tip of choice.