Vegan Sugar Cookies, just in time for Christmas!
- 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp egg replacer + 2 tbsp water
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 3/4 cup cake flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- sprinkles, optional
For the cookies
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix egg replacer and water. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars together until fluffy. Add the egg replacer mixture and vanilla.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk together baking soda, all-purpose flour, and cake flour.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients.
- Line a baking pan with foil or parchment paper. Then get 1 tbsp. of dough and roll into a ball. Take the ball and press the top into the sprinkles if you want. Place on tray and repeat.
- Bake for 9-11 mins. Tasty!